Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another exciting day with Carol..taking my 2nd sem results

Today I went to attend a basic training and an interview at E-Promode, opposite of Pearl Point with Carol. Due to some problems, I wasn’t able to take breakfast. I was late to meet Carol. After meeting her at mid-valley, we took bus to pearl point and started our exciting journey. We attended a talk and basic training on how to become a Brand Ambassador. Sounds good, right? But, indeed, it is just a promoter at supermarkets. It was really boring yet funny. We kept on laughing crazily and joking all the way. Since we didn’t wear white blouse as required, the agents lent us and said it’s compulsory to wear it. The clothes didn’t really suit us because they were too large. I looked funnily with the blouse on. HA.. Although I felt quite pity for wearing that, I still treated it funnily and challenging. We were told that the training, talk and interview would take 3 hours, from 10am till 1pm. But, it kept on delaying. Finally, I couldn’t stand, I was afraid that I’d be late to collect my results at Inti. So, after Carol went for interview, we just left the center, missing out my interview.

We waited for quite long at the bus-stop for U76 (the only bus I know that can go to Inti from Old Klang Road). So, we ended up by taking taxi. The first taxi driver refused to fetch us when he heard Subang Jaya. Then, there came the second one. He nodded his head. I was so happy and we entered it. But then, I only realized that the uncle indeed didn’t hear what I said. He has poor hearing. Even when I shouted, he still couldn’t hear. Carol then shouted too. He finally heard it. Swt..Is my voice really that low? Haihz…too bad, too sad..The uncle was really a funny one but I hate to hear him calling me “dao gei”. He never stopped calling me like this till we reached Inti. Grr..I didn’t hear this term for so long since I left SMK Taman Connaught.

While walking to Inti and to the exam center to collect my results, I was really nervous. I expected it to be A+ (ACC), B+ (MIS) and a C+ (ENG). And, for my GPA would be 3.19 or even below 3.0 as I really did it badly in my English paper, honestly. I was afraid that I would disappoint my parents for failing to pass the grade required by college to continue my scholarship. I dared not to collect my results by myself. I asked Carol to help me to see my results, whether it passed 3.0. I felt relieved when she told me yes.. Whew..At least, I could still continue my scholarship. She added that it’s even much higher than 3.0. She said, “Chou Tian Xin!” ha.. Then, I took a look of my results. I looked at my GPA first before looking the grades because I was afraid to see a C for my English. I got 3.52!!! How come??? I couldn’t believe it and took a look on my grades. This is my results… A (ACC), A- (MIS) and B (ENG). I felt really lucky that I didn’t get a C for my English. I’m saying I’m lucky because I still don’t think I deserve a B for my English which I did not complete the essays. The essays were out of topic and indeed, for the completed one, I just wrote 400 words or even below. So, how could this happen? Miracle? Ha.. Always remember, “The last thing to lose is hope”.

After that, we went for our lunch (my first meal for today) at Carbana. So relaxing to have our lunch or can be said as our dinner because we were having at 5pm. We joked and chatted or indeed, we crapped while waiting the rain to stop. I felt calmed. We left around 6pm and went to mid-valley by bus. It took us 1hour. And, my exciting day with Carol finally ended when we reached KTM station. She needed to go back earlier to prepare for her Undang test tomorrow though she hoped to stay longer..Good luck to her…

No comments:

Post a Comment