Saturday, August 22, 2009

First week of Sem break

Tian Xin did pledge to fully utilize her sem break to recover and reorganize herself. So, what has she done so far?

Monday(170709): Short hair cut

I went to INTI to handle some things and chatted a while with Ms. Maz.
Then, rolled to Mid-Valley to read book. Just read a few chapters and I was tired so I decided to take bus to mom's office. While waiting, I met Saw Jin. He's majoring in Accounting and planning to take Finance as another major.
When reached Taman Desa where my mom office is there, I went to have a short hair cut. Refreshing~ =)

At night, I managed STACT account.

Overall, first day of sem break was quite ok.

Tuesday (180809): Dating with Carol

A sudden plan with Carol again to Times Square. This was first time Tian Xin asked for a KTV session. But, we did nothing much. Besides singing, we just loitered around and said bye-bye. Grown up??? We didn't even take any photos like last time. haha..But, actually I hope to have some photos but not in tht "HIGH" mood.

At night, I spent hours to just finish off the CD post mortem report because of loitering here and there, YouTube and Facebook.

At least, I did something? Still ok.

Wednesday(190809): Book reading session with Tze Chi

Hmm...I really had a nice sleep as I woke up at 3.30pm. And, my cleaning plan was ruined by this. Supposedly, I should clean my room and "refresh" it with a new look. I just managed to arrange my things orderly.
Aorund 6.30pm, Brother asked me to read through a book named "20 Difficulties in Life" (translated from Chinese) because I asked him to bring me along to Tze Chi's book reading session which 7-8 people will discuss the topics in the book and share the experience with each other.

At first, I though of not going because I wanted to clean my room but then, I told myself that I shouldn't postpone anything. I should stop that habit which caused me to perform badly in my 4th sem. So, I went. There were only 2 who I know: Brother's girlfriend-Enshi and her foster sister-Kelly.

(more in next post- Difficulties in Life 1)

Thursday (200809): Outing with 3 SF1- LiSan, JiaYing, BakChen

LiSan as Organizer suggested to watch "The Proposal" instead of going to Neway. Yea, what a good plan. Hee..I waited at INTI in the morning as our meeting time was at 11.30am. So, I loitered around INTI library. LiSan and JiaYing came to fetch me at INTI because they called me up saying it was raining. Haha..But, when they arrived, Uncle SUN was there, shining us. Perhaps, it was just an excuse to fetch me? Ha..XD... Kidding . We then loitered around again at Sunway Pyramid while discussing what to have lunch. But, Tian Xin gave no idea as she was so full, just ate. Facing the 2 funny girls saying "Anything", we then decided to play childish game again to decide. Each of us chose one and we played "Scissors, rock, and cloth". -.-" And, HA! finally I won and my choise was Sakae Sushi but actually I wanted to choose Sushi King but was chosen by LiSan. So, we ended up at Sushi King. Again, I was the one who talked, talked, and talked. Tian Xin is not talkative! Ha..Maybe they are too busy in ACCA so nothing much to say, unlike me who experienced so many things just in one sem or even days. Haha.. Uncle Lobak came to meet us finally when the movie was going to start.

I recommend "The Proposal" if you want to laugh relaxingly. Funny yet a bit touching..

Afetr watching, we needed to say bye-bye again. Ha...Let me think..When is the last time I met Lobak? Valentine's Eve, I guess. But, since he started his college life, we seldom talk and crap. Unlike last time, with another Kean Mun, we joked all the time. I hope to have a good chat with those SF1 who seldom meet up but when see them, I don't know what to chat. hmm...So, I'm only close with a few now, like JiaYing, LiSan, WeiLing, GuoDong, ChenKiat...

#Didn't really fully utilize the time.

Friday(220809): Pulau Ketam trip with collegemates

I guess this is the first time to have a trip with my collegemates. I feel so sorry to refuse for a trip with them everytime they asked me. First sem break, they asked but I was planning a Genting trip with SF1 which was postponed to 2nd sem break, meaning that 1st and 2nd sem breaks, I didn't go for a trip with them. Then, 3rd sem break, I had to go for Community Service so again, I said bye-bye to them.

Finally, when STACT told me there won't be any activities during coming sem break (my 4th sem break), I told them happily that this time I could follow them. But, this time no one wanted to organize. Ha..what a coincidence. I wanted to roll to Cameron Highland but it was too rush to organize. So, finally, we confirmed the Pulau Ketam trip one day before. Ha..A sudden plan from Tian Xin again. Luckily, there were total 7people who were on for this sudden trip : Me,
Angie,Ck, ThainHoe,Ezen and her BF, and Danny. =P Everything went smoothly that day. Except waiting for my train to Subang Jaya to meet them and waiting for those late comers, We didn't need to wait for any public transport. All we did was running to rush for ferry and KTM. So, time was saved.

It took us 1.30hrs to reach Pulau Ketam. There, CK met a new friend (dog). It was following us all the way. hmm..should be corrected to: following CK all the way. Asked him to sit, he sat. Ha..He even lied down on the floor when we went to restaurant to have our delicious C-food meal. Yummy~ I love the fish..

After chatting there for about 1 hour, we finally decided to move our butts. And, we found out there were new arrivers. So, Angie and I rushed again and found out the ferry had come and was about leaving. Run, run, run...Phew~ We were able to catch up.

-The End-

Hope to have better days in my next week of sem break.



No comments:

Post a Comment