Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4th Sem Results

4th semester results are out!!!

This semester was really risky for me as I did last minute revision so my results are at border line to pass 3.0 for scholarship requirement. But, comparing with last few sems, especially my second sem, I didn't really feel afraid. One reason to explain is because I didn't put much effort, so I did not have much feeling on my results, just sometimes would fear of failing to pass 3.0 for the scholarship. As Choong Kooi Yi Fu mentioned before," If you do not put much effort to do that stuff, you won't really have much feeling to bother the outcome". That's it!

In my second sem, I thought I would fail to pass the 3.0 requirement because I did very badly in my English(I thought) as I couldn't finish off my essays. I was so afraid till I dared not to collect my results. Carol accompanied me and helped me to check then only told me.Results came out to be much better than previous sem. I even improved to 3.5!!! I was so happy.

While for this semester, another non-INTI friend coincidentally said that she could accompany me to collect results as she wanted to enrol for ACCA at INTI. We just planned on Sunday.

Then, this morning, she came to fetch me. She didn't know my house and didn't even call me up 1 day before to ask. She went to google my location. -.-" Fully utilizing Internet..ha..Good! She lost her way at first then finally reached my home. We then went to INTI to collect my results first.

Though I was worried, I wasn't that afraid maybe because I've got used to it. I felt that I would surely pass it. Reached Exam office, I showed my student card. But, I didn't really walk away like last time. And, my results slip showed 3.25. I was satisfied that I passed 3.0. But, when I saw the grades, I started to feel frustrated. I got 3B+ and 1B. First time for scoring no A. And, if I did work harder, just a bit harder, I could score 3A- !!!

80-84:A-
75-79:B+

Perhaps this really has taught me a lesson not to do last minute revision but in another hand, helped me to pass 3.0 scholarship requirement.

I passed basic requirement but not my own requirement. I just realized that no A is quite a sad thing. Ha..Satisfied with the results but not really happily.

Then, Shireen and I went for a chat with Choong Kooi Yi Fu regarding ACCA. And, I just realized that Shireen and I hadn't met and contacted each other for 1 year since last year's August sembreak!!! But, we were still that close..Maybe this is wat we called as TRUE FRIEND. =)

Thx Shireen this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment