Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rush post

I’m lazy to find where my happy diary is which I didn’t write since back from 19th CS due to lack of time. But, I really want to record my mixed feelings today.
I’m panic, really panic and stressed due to tests, assignments, and sponsorships which all are needed to be done by next Friday.

And, I'm just back from 19th CS follow-up visitation at Temerloh, Pahang. Glad to celebrate Father's Day with my foster family. Happy to meet my foster sister, Fang Hui. Funny to know my foster brother, Fang Can, that he's actually quite lame as me..ha..It's really funny to see someone who looks very serious all the time to joke coldly and laugh at lame jokes. Ha..My foster sister, cute~ ha..still same, as lame as me.. =)
Will upload blog on the 3days 2 nights stay at there as soon as possible after week 8.


Busy week 8:

Monday : Microeconomics test- haven’t prepared (will prepare after blogging)

Tuesday : American Republican test which everyone fears. 6 chapters to be completed but I haven’t even touched 1 pg ,…Wa~ =’( But, what makes me glad and touched and energetic in striving for good results is that I have FRIENDS…They are there to help me..Love them… Not to waste their effort, I’ll strive for the BEST!!!

Wednesday : Really need to interview NESH for ADV assignment due on FRIDAY. So far, Sai yung and I have just done 20%. And, both of us are having tests on Mon and Tues. So, most probably, we can only continue after Tuesday. Not to forget, I’ve also promised Wen Jye to help him on Wednesday night for making 10 souvenirs.


Thursday : My uncle’s wedding dinner at his house. Promised to help him after class at 10am. Now, I’m afraid that I can only help him after 2pm.


Friday : Not free for whole day from 8am till 12am. Uncle’s WEDDING DAY. Oh my, I haven’t even bought my dress. Just forget it!


Saturday : Complete 2 essays to hand up as tuition work which I have missed for 2 times on Sunday. So sorry, Mr.Hew!!!!


Sunday : tuition. Then, rest for minutes and HERE WE GO, CHARITY DRIVE (no eyes to see)… =S



I miss many~ Carol Duck, Weiling, Li San, SF1...Hope to see u soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment