Monday, November 22, 2010

Redefine...

It has been nearly 3months since I arrive in China. Honestly speaking, life during these few months were nothing to me. It has no much meaning to me compared to my busy life in M'sia, mainly because I used to think that only busyness defines how meaningful one life is. What I refer busyness is having many things to deal, like joining a big group of friends to work together, having club meetings, etc.. I was busy till the extend that I was afraid that I'd miss out anything everyday. So, my calendar was full with tasks to do, my file was full with sticky notes, and even my handphone showed reminders. Everyday looking at those tasks awaiting me, I felt my life was meaningful. Till now, I still miss those moments.

When I first arrived, I used to tell myself and my friends how nice is here, how aggressive people are here, and it'll be a really great eye-opener for me. I'd tell them I got selected by the Student Career Development Association and I need to deal with companies, etc.. This sounds like I'll really be active and sociable, and BUSY. But, now, I want to say:" It's not really like that actually, here is still Asia." Nothing much different. I'm the one who planned outings. I'm the one asking to play sports. -.-"

Here, life in China was not as busy as that, sometimes even making me to feel depressed because I have only 6hrs' class per week while others have full schedule. I join clubs but the clubs are not as active as STACT Club. I planned for trips but every weekend, there must have something stopping me, like club tasks which required you to face your laptop for hours, house moving, assignments, midterm, etc.. Nah..These are all excuses, you surely think and I do not deny. I really hated myself for having so much time but doing nothing much (means NOT BUSY= NO MEANING)!

Nooo....This period in China has actually slowed down my pace and allowed me to think. I suddenly understand what Chen always says "Understand yourself". Now, it doesn't matter anymore whether I can mix around with the people there, as long as I've tried. Tian Xin is trying to figure out more things, exploring more things...

Since now, every day in China will be meaningful to me as long as I know what I am doing and why I am doing..Let's redefine my life again..

Have a nice day and more posts to share in coming days..

No comments:

Post a Comment