Thursday, March 25, 2010

Current stand

What?! Again?! Another 1 mark is deducted because of wrong font size! Weird..Last test was the same too and I swear I did triple-check for the font size! Softcopy shows TNR 12 but hardcopy shows TNR 11. What a joke! A speechless joke! Fine..

Perhaps, Mr. Eric just thinks that I got too much for my test! yay yay! I got another 41/50 for my Philo Test 2! But, I don’t think I deserve it this time because my argument was not strong enough actually and I took a risky way by disobeying the instructions. The question required me to state 3 strengths and 2 weaknesses of my chosen debater but I did 3 weaknesses and 2 strengths. I didn’t mean to be rebellious but I really couldn’t find his strength anymore so finally I made such decision 1 day before handling the bring-home test.

So far, I seem like handling well in my results, except for Anthropology which I’m having average stand now. It really looks like I did very well in balancing both club activities and studies. But, honestly speaking, I still feel like I’m in my first few weeks of semester because I couldn’t remember anything which I have studied. I’m currently studying to pass. What a pity case =( But, my hard disk is really full and infected by virus.
Never mind, as Tian Xin always says, “Do the best and never regret!”.
Aiming for at least a B for Anthro, a B+ for Philo and an A- for both Macro and Retailing…

No comments:

Post a Comment